It started out so small and innocent

It was just a simple post on my blog that has turned into a nightmare (the good kind.)

Welcome to SpiderFest 2010.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Although the crew

who are very into steampunk stuff - I like it too - they just like it more.  Would have loved his original version....I am thrilled in that "I am really scared" kind of way to see the progress on the SpiderFEST 2010 offering from Stolloween.

Since I really hate pink....I think it is frickin' horrifying as is....painting it will only make it less creepy.  At least that is what I am thinking today.  I am staying with that thought....it keeps me from crying in fear :D

Head on over to his site to see more pictures.  Impressive.

....oh, you know what would make it scarier....pink glitter.....:D

It is awesome - thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. NO!! Pink Glitter would be so wrong....no self respecting spider or other creature of the night would be caught dead (or alive) in pink glitter!!!! I have to put my foot down here and if this spider is a pink glitter spider, I may have to boycott this whole spiderfest thing..REALLY..

    OK not really, I'm dying of curiousty to see how it all turns out...Oh and then there's my submission...(walks away whisling innocently...)

    cathie aka frothie51

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know, I have started 2 spiders for this project....they may get to you late, or I may have to deliver them in person. Probably a little of both..:) Hoping to finish them this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and thanks! You are more than welcome to stop by, but do let me know you are coming. At this point we are going to start locking the gates and "attacking" anyone that walks up the driveway. :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete