It started out so small and innocent

It was just a simple post on my blog that has turned into a nightmare (the good kind.)

Welcome to SpiderFest 2010.

Monday, August 30, 2010

So it is official

I will no longer open any boxes that come to the house between now and Halloween.  Nope, not going to do it.  My friend Daniel agreed to be my official pack inspector....kinda like the personal taster for the queen.

Because you see, there are monsters coming to the house.....scary eight-legged monsters that look like this.

I am going to keep them in my garden room.....cause I know I cannot sleep knowing that they are in the house.

BTW - this is not a picture of a real spider....Rot is just that good :)

This is the only picture I could bare to put on the blog.  Head over to his site and see the close up of the face......it made me faint :)

4 comments:

  1. Rot has set the bar for SpiderFest!
    I'm slightly afraid this spider will wrap the rest of them up and eat them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Chicken....you are likely correct. I worry for all of them :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!
    Though I still stand by my words when The Davis Graveyard revealed that black beauty of a spider...I think that's the finest giant spider I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures of the unboxing.

    ReplyDelete