It started out so small and innocent

It was just a simple post on my blog that has turned into a nightmare (the good kind.)

Welcome to SpiderFest 2010.

Monday, September 27, 2010

You know, I have never met

Johnny Thunder....I visit his blog and really enjoy listening to him and Chris talk about horror movies on Hauntcast.....but never met him.  I want to now.....cause I owe him.  Not sure what I owe him....but I will think of something :)

He keeps sending me these spider stories.......why?!??!

The latest is that they discovered a new spider....that makes the largest webs in the world.  Thank goodness it did not take the "largest spiders in world" to make those webs....cause we might need big webs, but there is no need for bigger spiders!!! 

Fortunately I have no immediate plans to visit Magagascar. 

But actually, that is pretty cool!  I am talking about the web....the spider is not cool, not cool at all :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh oh - note to self: Avoid left coast haunt-related gatherings. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks like Oregon, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even think for a moment that could be Oregon.....no, no it could not....man, I really gotta move :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete