It started out so small and innocent

It was just a simple post on my blog that has turned into a nightmare (the good kind.)

Welcome to SpiderFest 2010.

Monday, October 4, 2010

When they come with names

it just makes me want to post a for sale sign in the yard and start packing!

Here is the latest spider on the way to the Davis Graveyard Spiderfest.

He has a name....of course he does, I guess fear would have a name like NOCTURNUS....Oh, this is going to creep me out.

Anyone want a house cheap....I will even through in a "graveyard"...but I have to warn you....it has a spider problem. :D

Thanks Scotty - really looking forward to seeing this one!  Check out his blog for more pictures.

Stop by and wish him well, sounds like he has the a cold like I had, I agree, it just killed my energy.  Get well soon!

3 comments:

  1. Good lord!
    You're never going to sleep again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...hope you like NOCTURNUS, he is scheduled to arrive this Thursday via UPS...he's a big boy...the box weighed 18lbs....can't wait to see the tree filled with spiders...Halloween goodness to say the least...hope you have a wonderful Halloween!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just getting over that same cold. 10 -11 hours of sleep every night and I still felt exhausted all day long. That's a great spider, Scott. Browsing through your yard haunt pictures all year long is a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete