It started out so small and innocent

It was just a simple post on my blog that has turned into a nightmare (the good kind.)

Welcome to SpiderFest 2010.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

They came in pairs.....

again:)

The very nice and super talented Dave from the  http://joomla.asmarteru.biz/horton/ site has sent me not one....but two spiders.

I have to apologize to him that he sent me pictures of his work in progress before they shipped....but I got distracted with the whirlwind going on around here.



I love them.....red is my favorite color so this red and "yellow kneed" spider is just perfect.


Then you can imagine my delight when I opened the box to find two spiders and the other being a "pirate" spider....the crew loves it. I has great details, so I snapped a few pictures.

I so want to apologize to Dave for getting this on the site so late. Thank you man, they are both awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment